Home Games & Tech Exeposé’s gone mobile

Exeposé’s gone mobile

759
App 1
All your favourite Games and Tech articles, right in your pocket.

Reviewing the Exeposé App is something of a philosophical minefield – how does one review perfection? It seems that Steve Jobs designed the iPhone with this App in mind.

The interface is beautiful, mirroring the Exeposé website that Exeter students have welcomed into their lives and, for some, into their hearts.

With a quick slide to the left of the app, you can access all your favourite Exeposé sections. A simple tap will bring the category up, much like tapping the shoulder of an old friend you haven’t seen in months.

By pressing the icon in the top right corner, you can check you bookmarked articles and the recent notifications that the Exeposé App can end to you. Just as one might keep scented love letters or press flowers in an 100-year-old book, now you can do the same with your most cherished Exeposé articles.

app 2
Simply slide the left of the app to access all your favourite sections.

You can even access you copy of the paper with the inbuilt Issuu viewer. Just slide to the left to view the menu and scroll down the current and archived editions of the paper are there at your fingertips.

The Exeposé app is available in an impressive range of languages: English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, and Tradition Chinese.

The App is available for iOS and Android phones, so everyone can have the joy of walking with a tiny version of Exeposé in their pocket. Windows users will have to await the next update before being able to access the App, but rest assured – it is well worth it.

I have never seen an app so beautiful, so calm, and so secure in its own existence. In a world of trauma and heartache, this App is a shining beacon unto humanity.

It would be nice if the thing had a search bar though.

Adam Smith, Games and Tech Editor

Download the free Exeposé App now for iOS and Android! Windows coming soon.

Let us know what you think of it in the comments below or contact us by email at exepose-games@xmedia.ex.ac.uk. For more on everything else games and tech, check us out on Facebook and Twitter.