Home Arts & Lit Arts on the Move 2015

Arts on the Move 2015

669

Exeter’s very own fringe festival is back and recruiting!

On Sunday 7th June, Arts on the Move will be showcasing a vibrant array of performances and exhibitions; theatre and dance, photography and fine art, music and comedy – all sprung from Exeter’s local community of talented artists, and taking place at Poltimore House.

Now in its fourth year, the festival has raised money annually for the House, which remains a site of culture and heritage in the South West. Known for its atmospheric interiors and stunning grounds, it is Art in itself and a favourite among the most artistic of minds.

10376339_10202659010050103_2319984126258638841_n-300x225
Live poetry at last year’s Festival

Mixing student innovation with work and performance from the wider community, Arts on the Move is a bubbling festival driven by a multitude of art and culture projects from across Devon.

As it continues to be a charitable event, we welcome any artists and performers to work with us to help enrich Exeter’s cultural community and maintain this wonderful site. Whether you’re a performer, artist, musician, comedian or poet, we want to hear from you!

Enchanting for an audience and exhilarating for performers, Arts on the Move cannot wait to kick off this summer with more flare than ever before.

Tickets and transport details will be released shortly, so keep an eye out to secure your entry to this year’s most eagerly anticipated arts event!

Please email artsonthemovefestival@gmail.com to get involved. 

Production Team, Arts on the Move 

You can read last year’s review of Arts on the Move here. More information on  the Festival can be found on  facebook, twitter and instagram.