Home News Summer schools to run at Exeter

Summer schools to run at Exeter

177
Image credit: Nik Rahmel
Image credit: Nik Rahmel

The University of Exeter is running an international summer school which will last for three weeks during the summer of 2014. The summer school is taking place from 5 July-26 July, giving students an opportunity to experience the state of the art facilities that this UK top 10 university possesses.

It will provide a chance to meet new people from almost 100 nationalities and different backgrounds as well as an opportunity to travel around other parts of the UK.

The chance to travel is viewed as one of the many highlights of the program with a London orientation from 5 July- 8 July, giving students plenty of time to visit many of the famous London landmarks. There are scheduled day trips to St. Ives, the Eden Project, Bath and Stonehenge.

Aside from the travelling the rest of the summer school will be spent in Exeter, a student friendly city with vibrant culture and atmosphere. The University is one of the fastest-rising universities in the UK, and as well as being a top 10 UK university it was also named as the Sunday Times University of the year 2012/13. According to the Times Higher Education international rankings, the University of Exeter ranks in the top one percent of universities in the world.

A University spokesperson said: “Our International Summer School is unique within the UK. The quality of our credit-rated courses, the wonderful faculty who teach them and the support we offer to students during the course is second to none; all set in our beautiful campus environment, close to the sea and the countryside.”

Victoria Ramsey, News Team