Home News Enchanted Garden Ball returns

Enchanted Garden Ball returns

335

The eagerly anticipated Enchanted Garden Ball is set return to a secret location in Exeter on June 7th. Early Bird tickets will be released on the 14th of February; with this year’s ball expected to sell out as quickly as previous years. In 2013 ticket prices ranged from £28- 34 for the event and over 2600 people attended.

A statement from the event’s Facebook page promises that the 2014 ball will “overflow with summer time festivities with an eclectic mix of live performance, DJs and endless enchantment.”

Attractions announced for the event so far include a Cuban themed rum shack, a Bavarian Beer house and an Alice in wonderland themed ‘rabbit hole,’ with many more to be announced. The ball also has a live stage with the full line up to released in the coming weeks; last year saw acts such as Ben Pearce, Harry Wolfman and Real Connoisseur play at the event.

The ball is produced by the same company behind the sold out Halloween event The Enchanted Forest, which was cancelled due to an appeal regarding the Enchanted Group’s use of a woodland venue. Many ticket holders exchanged their Halloween tickets for tickets to the upcoming Enchanted Garden Ball instead of claiming a refund.

First year Law student, Isabell Neelands had previously booked tickets to the Halloween event and is waiting to purchase early bird tickets for the Enchanted Garden Ball. She told Exeposé “While I was really disappointed that the Enchanted Forest Ball was cancelled, I’m really looking forward to the Enchanted Garden Ball, I have heard from friends who have been last year that it was amazing.”

Nicole Reynolds, News Team