Home Arts & Lit Union Road Recap: Divorce, incest and more…

Union Road Recap: Divorce, incest and more…

196

unionMissed any of the Xpression FM drama? So you can tune in on Wednesday at 5.45pm with the full picture, Vanessa Tracey is here to remind you of everything you need to know…

Everything is starting to go upside down on Union Road as drama floods the street in typical South Western form. But which characters will be able to stay standing as the storm created by Linda keeps brewing? Their resilience is definitely being put to the test…

George and Harriet Lazenby went head to head in court in a divorce case but the real scandal was the revelation of Harriet and Ian’s incestuous love affair!  They agreed to put a halt to it but the street may be less inclined to forget, particularly Linda. How will everyone react? How will George react? Will there be pitchforks on Union Road?

A few doors down, Mary’s ex-husband Stuart turned up. Thomas was absolutely dismayed and couldn’t understand why Mary is suddenly being so cold towards him. We know where her heart really lies… but when Stuart threatens Billy’s life, she has no choice but to let the abusive man back in. With Billy now in constant danger, how will they cope? How will Billy respond when he sees his dad again? This is about to become a house from Hell…

It appears as if there is nowhere to turn for some of the characters on Union Road. How will they be able to move forward from here? Is it a case of simply escaping the street or can they stick through their own battles?

There is only one way to find out: tune into this week’s episode on Wednesday 19 February at 5:45pm only on XpressionFM.

Catch up on the previous episodes on Mixcloud and check out the Facebook and Twitter page.