Home Lifestyle Fashion and Beauty Fashion Fix: Victoria’s Secret Fashion Show 2014

Fashion Fix: Victoria’s Secret Fashion Show 2014

1048

Yancy Wong discusses this years Victoria’s Secret Fashion Show, hosted in London, in her final instalment of Fashion Fix…..

Last week of term has come and gone! Deadlines are all over!

This does not stop us from getting the latest fashion snoop that happened last week in London. Unless you’ve been living under a rock, we all know that London hosted this winter’s Victoria Secret’s fashion show. We all love Victoria Secret especially when it comes to their catwalk angels and models.

8

This is not just any lingerie catwalk. We’re talking about bras worth $2 million each, celebrity models with massive feathered angel wings and lots of winks and kisses blown at the camera. They began our winter magic with their flawless bodies and angel-like faces which then makes us wondering how they can be so perfect. It is probably one of the most hyped up shows. Not only just appealing to the ladies with the latest fashion trends but guys become engaged with this show too. Inviting Taylor Swift, Ed Sheeran and also Ariana Grande to preform and guest list including the likes of Olivia Palermo, Ellie Goulding, Tinie Tempah,and Ed Westwick.

3

Taylor Swift took the stage of Victoria’s Secret show for a second year running, showing off her inner Angel once again. Strutting the catwalk with her latest popular song “Shake it off” and “Blank Space”. Wearing a slim fitting lace nightgown paired with some baby pink fluffy stilettos.

2

Despite being hit in the face by some angel wings, Ariana Grande showed an amazing performance, singing her latest hit “Break Free” and “Problem”. Representing the “PINK” teen range, she wore a cute black diamond embedded bralet with high waisted bottom matched with pair of high knee PINK heeled boots.

5

Revealing the Fantasy Bra, the bra encrusted with diamonds, rubies, sapphires and 18k gold come to a total of a whooping $2millon. This year it wasn’t just one fantasy bra but it’s two. Modelled by longest faced angels Alessandra Ambrosio and Adriana Lima, they took over the show in Middle East themed style. Along side Doutzen Kroes, Candice Swanepoel, Lily Aldridge, Behati Prinsloo and Karlie Kloss.

6

7

10

Yancy Wong, Fashion Columnist