Home News #MyGuild roadshow set to increase Guild’s profile at University

#MyGuild roadshow set to increase Guild’s profile at University

417

The Guild will be hosting a #MyGuild “roadshow” around the University from Monday 19 January for two weeks.

The aim of the event is to bring to student attention the role Students’ Guild has on their daily lives.

The roadshow will emphasize how every student is automatically a member of the Guild, and how any student can get involved with the Guild in a variety of different roles.

In addition the Students’ Guild Services will be introduced to students unaware of their availability.

The event will be entirely staffed by students; to ensure a student perspective is available to all.

The event will tour a variety of academic buildings on both campuses, beginning in Amory,  aiming to reach as many students as possible.

Matt Bate, VP Activities, said: “We are very excited to be taking the Students’ Guild on tour of our Exeter campuses with the #MyGuild road show. The Sabbs will be joining our student ambassadors around Streatham and St. Luke’s to showcase the amazing opportunities the Guild can offer and the work we do on behalf of all our students – not just those who spend time in our spaces. We represent every Exeter student and this is a wonderful chance to reach out to students who we would like to work with more closely.”

Emily Leahy, News Editor