Home Arts & Lit Summer reads: ‘Conversations on Love’

Summer reads: ‘Conversations on Love’

Online International Editor, Magdalena Kanecka shares the book that taught them to love love - Natasha Lunn's 'Conversations on Love'.
1 min read
A plate of love heart sweets (Sarah Gilbert via Flickr)

★★★★★

This genre of self-help, love-centred books has been my favourite ever since I read “Everything I Know About Love” by Dolly Alderton in late 2022. In Conversations on Love, Natasha Lunn does an excellent job at making the reader feel valued in whatever it is that they’re going through, at any stage of life – providing love, not only romantic but platonic too, as a light of hope if you are struggling with where you are right now in your personal life. The features of numerous authors successfully present a broad perspective on what it’s like to experience love – within yourself and others, as well as through religion, work, or sport.

I love loving! This book only made me realise this even more.

Magdalena Kanecka

I especially love how much the book made me appreciate all the things and all the people I love and have loved before. I love loving! This book only made me realise this even more. It is also the third book I have rated 5 stars this year out of the many I have read. No matter where you are in life – heartbroken, happily in love, or happily single – I recommend everyone to read this book. I’m upset that it took me this long to finally reach for it!