Home Uncategorized Dancesport does Strictly Come Dancing!

Dancesport does Strictly Come Dancing!

All the glitz and glam of Strictly is coming to Exeter for one night only! Read on to make sure that you don’t miss out on finding out about the most glamorous competition of the year!

Stars of your favourite AU Societies will be under the spotlight as they perform a routine with their ‘professional’ partner in the name of charity- and glory of course. This fantastic show is being put on by the Universities DanceSport society- who hold lessons and compete in Ballroom, Latin and Salsa dance. The advanced level ‘professionals’ taking part have been training some familiar AU faces, from sports including badminton, karate, American football and swimming who will be performing for your votes on the night.

As per the real show; expect stellar performances from the ‘professionals’, competitive celebrities and some surprises too. The event is raising money for the fantastic local charity Balloons, and there will be a raffle and bake sale on the night as well.

Dancesport did really well at their competitions this year and they will be using this wonderful spectacular to share their passion for dance with you, whilst also raising some money for charity!

Join them on Monday 6th March at 7pm for one hell of a party. More information will be released coming up to the event- https://www.facebook.com/events/162139747621005/. Tickets can be brought from the Guild website here or in the Forum from 11am to 3pm Monday 27th Feb to Friday 3rd March.

And if you think that you could do better than some of the celebrities this year then come along to find out! And maybe next year you could be one of the celebrities at Exeter does Strictly Come Dancing!