115g Unsalted Butter
115g Caster Sugar
2 Medium Eggs
170g Plain Flour
2 Granny Smith Apples, cored
100g White Chocolate
100g Dark Chocolate, roughly chopped into small chunks
1. Preheat oven to 190/170°C fan. Line a (roughly) 20x20cm baking tin with greased baking paper.
2. Melt white chocolate and butter over low heat, until smooth. Remove from heat. Grate, process, or finely chop the apples.
3. Whisk eggs and sugar in a bowl, before sieving in flour and mixing together. Fold in the butter-chocolate mixture.
4. Stir the apples, currants, and dark chocolate into the batter, then pour into tin. Smooth over.
5. Place in preheated oven for 35-40 minutes. Leave to cool for at least 10-15 minutes, then slice into squares.